1. The concept of smart class education is indeed a blessing to the students of the 21st Century.
2. Smartclass creates a holistic learning environment that makes learning an engaging and interesting process.
3. A smart class has digital display boards and projectors that are synchronized.
4. Smart classes use all interactive modules like videos and presentations and these visually attractive methods of teaching becomes appealing to students who are already struggling with the traditional method of teaching in a classroom.
5. Smartboards have all these information in memory and can be presented during the time of class lectures and thus, the time saved can be used in more important things.
6. It helps to create a quick FAQ session between teachers and students that actually makes a wonderful learning environment in the classroom.
1. In school, a study period is a period in a student's timetable where a student may undertake self-directed learning activities, rather than having lessons being taught by a teacher.
2. While study periods are normally intended for study activities, such as set exercises, problem solving, or homework, students often consider these periods of the school day as free periods and may use the time to socialize rather than study. 3. Study periods are generally monitored by teachers or teacher's aides, who often encourage students to use this time to complete homework, catch up on missing assignments, or study for tests or quizzes.
4. Study periods are often used by students to visit with teachers, who have a "prep period", in order to discuss work or assignments.
The School has spacious, well-equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Science Laboratories. Models, specimen, displays, charts, learning kits, audio-visual equipment, etc. demonstrate, validate and establish various phenomena to help children verify theories and relate to fundamental principles and concepts.
All computers have the required configuration and software to support children's learning and the effective delivery of the curriculum. The computer labs provide individual workstation for children.
The libraries have a vast collection of books that include fiction, non-fiction, biographies, encyclopaedias, storybooks, picture books, dictionaries and reference books on various subjects.
1. The school bus is one of the most loved forms of transportation to school.
2. The school buses of today are designed in such a way that they are more durable and more conscientiously maintained.
3. The pupils lined up to board the school bus.
4. They also have stop sign arms and flashing red lights.
5. Traffic laws are implemented specifically for school bus transport to make sure that students are protected.
6. Students are picked up from their doorsteps and safely brought to school and back.
7. Most parents will feel comfortable knowing that their children are in good hands as they travel to and from school.
The best way to protect ourself from COVID-19 is to practice good hygiene
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, rather than into your hands.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Wear a cloth face mask