1. Every activity in school life plays a significant role in development of students.
2. Co-curricular activities are an essential part of school life and helps in enhancing learning process of students at school.
3. Curricular activities are compulsory activities which is important for every student to participate.
4. Co-curricular are designed and balanced with academic curriculum so that every student gets to learn beyond subjects.
5. Co-curricular activities are meant to bring social skills, intellectual skills, moral values, personality progress and character appeal in students.
6. It includes athletics, cultural events, classroom activities, creative arts and meditation etc.
1. We have a panel of doctors who visit our school regularly for Conducting health – Checkups of the students.
2. Detection of health-related problems that are commonly occurring amongst primary school children.
3. Screening of children for appropriate referral.
4. Building of health awareness in the community through primary school children.
My kid is getting a fantastic education and wonderful environment at Malatamba Vidyaniketan
My kid gets not only academic but also character development.
Overall a great school which develops a good foundation for kids both in character building and educational fundamentals
This school is amazing! Every teacher and staff member I met have been beyond amazing.
I would definitely Malatamba Vidyaniketan.
It has a been a great experience to watch my children become more independent and confident at such an early age. I am very thrilled that my daughter has now started playing cricket. My son has become very independent and is learaning so many new things everyday.
Your Children future starts Here...
MONDAY TO SATURDAY - 9AM TO 6PM
Phone: +91 8985674670